• Award/ Fellowship/Residency
- The Pollock-Krasner Foundation Grant Award 2017-2018
- ARTFORUM.com: POLLOCK-KRASNER FOUNDATION AWARDS $3.9 MILLION TO 125 ARTISTS
• Solo Exhibition
- 6973 miles of Force in 1 cm, Art Space O, Seoul, Korea 2019 (Forthcoming)
• Invited Group Exhibitions
- Object: The New Existence (ongoing project by the Art Dept. of University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic) Nitra Gallery, Nitra, Slovakia
(Show Dates: 11/28/2019 - 1/26/2020) More detailed anouncement will be posted later!
- All Stitched Up, An international juried book arts exhibition curated by Jane Carlin, Catherine Alice Michaels, and Diana Weymar, Collins Memorial Library University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
(Show Dates: 9/3/2019- 12/11/2019 with opening reception 9/14/2019)
- Open Sesame! The Magic of Artist’s Books Revealed at Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, WA ( Rachel Feferman Gallery and Sherry Grover Gallery, Show Dates: Mar 1 – Jun 9, 2019)
Open Sesame! The Magic of Artist’s Books Revealed is a major look into the special world of Artist’s Books. - Co-curated by BIMA’s Founder, Cynthia Sears, Amy Goldthwaite (BIMA Curatorial Associate), and Catherine Alice Michaelis (Artist).
- You can find more information about the exhibition and the curators' statements here
- Also, my artist book HAIR in this exhibition/ collection was featured/ introduced in the segment of Cynthia Sears' interview with the local news in Seattle. (Art Zone: Book arts, heartfelt animation & Hendrix at home)